Saturday, April 13, 2013

And so it Begins...

For awhile I have been toying with the idea of writing a Blog; a place to gather my thoughts, breathe life into into my ideas, investigate the world around me.  In this Blog I intend to write about technical stuff such as the internals of the Solaris Operating System, cutting edge AI, performance tuning and details about how I write computer programs I'm particularly proud of.

I also intend to write about fundamental truths I discover about the world around us... like how fear and excitement are the same thing, or why it's so difficult for some people to admit that they are wrong.  Things I've gleaned from Psychology or Physics or even my Wiccan faith.

I might also feel the need to share some things I just find funny or cute, probably a picture or two of my children since they bring me so much happiness.  I guess I'm not really sure where this journey will end up, but I feel the need to take it.  I think that it will help me to grow as a programmer, a writer and perhaps a person.  Let's find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment